The summer school is intended for students from fields as marketing communications, cultural management, arts management or students from art and design fields. The aim of the summer school is to offer participants meeting with experts from various fields of cultural production (fundraising, self-presentation, marketing, personal development, coaching, feedback of participants’ projects, branding, PR etc.).
The summer school offers a unique opportunity to work in a group of selected participants through workshops, lectures, discussions and sharing. Part of the school is a joint study visit to cultural institutions or events in the area of the Zlin Region.
Its main aims are:
- development of skills and competences in the field of marketing and management in culture and creative industries
- improvement of knowledge about European, national, and regional cultural policies and practice
- development of professional capacities and managerial skills
The training consists of theoretical contributions and practical inputs of experts and practitioners and includes:
- Intervention of lecturers who not only lecture on their topic but also debate with the participants.
- Workshops in small groups and interacting on participants’ respective experiences and projects as well as on various topics tackled. The training format in these workshops is based on a “peer to peer” methodology.
- Creative sector and cultural projects case studies organized by the lecturers.
Credits: 5 ECTS
- Cultural Management
- Public Relations
- International Cooperation and Possibilities
- Mgr. Eva Gartnerova, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Markéta Nemeškalová
- Mgr. Hanka Křížková
- Sandra Kumorowski
Term: 9 – 13 August 2021
Tuition and fees: online course only
- Early Bird: EUR 280; Deadline: 30 April 2021
- Regular: EUR 300; Deadline: 31 May 2021