Organized by: Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
Basic knowledge of environmental disciplines and elementary computer skills are thus required. It is recommended to have suitable device (smartphone, tablet) with the internet connection for field mapping.
- natural hazards and risks,
- paleclimatology and paleoenvironmental reconstructions,
- erosion and soil protection,
- geographical information systems (work with GIS software to produce maps, field mapping),
- basics of citizen science in environmental applications.
Fee (course, accommodation, breakfasts and events are included):
- First round („early bird“): EUR 550 (deadline: 30 April 2020)
- Second round: EUR 600 (deadline: 31 May 2020)
Guarantor: Ing. Jiří Lehejček
Lecturers: Ing. Jiří Lehejček, Ph.D., RNDr. Jakub Trojan, Ph.D