Organized by: Faculty of Logistics and Crisis Management
- natural hazards and risks,
- paleclimatology and paleoenvironmental reconstructions,
- erosion and soil protection,
- nature conservation and biodiversity,
- community ecology and macroecology
- citizen science in environmental applications (e.g. umbrella species in nature conservation).
- field trip to landscape protected area
Fee (course, accommodation, breakfasts and events are included):
- First round („early bird“): EUR 550 (deadline: 30 April 2019)
- Second round: EUR 600 (deadline: 31 May 2019)
Guarantor: Ing. Jiří Lehejček
Lecturers: Ing. Jiří Lehejček, Ph.D., Mgr. Matyáš Adam, Ph.D.